My friend had over 3,000 contacts in his Android phone and we wanted to automate texting & emailing them. Android exports to VCF files but it is a crappy format! Maestrith and I wrote this script which “flattens” the file into a tab delimited format. Continue reading
I use ClassName a lot when web scraping. So much so I updated the iWB2 Learner tool to extract it from the outerHTML and have it’s own edit field (like Name and ID).
I also changed the ListView that shows Frames to be RED. I can’t tell you how much time I wasted early-on when dealing with Frames. Hopefully this will help people realize they need to take a different approach when Frames are present! Continue reading