Video Hour 1: High Level: Intro to Neural Networks
Our guest presenter, Giordanno (Gio) Sperotto did an amazing job covering an intro to Neural Networks.
- Present some current uses for neural networks (examples to light up curiosity in the subject)
- Introduction to the algorithms (Using a simple excel sheet and Paint.NET file, the aim is to provide an overview of a very (VERY) simplified step-by-step process)
- Discuss the example in the tutorial (going through the problem and the .ahk code)
- Discuss AutoHotkey as a possible tool and also some other possible tools (Python, TensorFlow, etc)
- Brief Talk about some existing online courses and content (Udacity, Udemy, Youtube Channels, etc)
- Brief Talk about Jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities
- Discuss other advanced concepts (Bias, Activation Functions, Learning Rate, Cost-Function, Multiple Layers, BackPropagation, Convolutional NN, Recursive NN, Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, etc)
Video Hour 2: Coding and Q&A
Script Highlight: EntryForm() by Coco
Easy / quick way to create GUIs to capture user input with AutoHotkey. Data captured is dumped into an AHK object.
Here is a link to EntryForm Example and scriptdemonstrated during the webinar.
Resources for Neural Networks
AutoHotkey Forum post-
- Neural Network basics – Artificial Intelligence using AutoHotkey! By Gio- There are a lot more links & background on this post!
- A Gentle Introduction To Neural Networks Series — Part 1 Part 2
- Free e-book Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- WHY DEEP LEARNING IS SUDDENLY CHANGING YOUR LIFE
- Intro to Machine Learning
- But what *is* a Neural Network? | Chapter 1, deep learning
- How computers learn to recognize objects instantly | Joseph Redmon
- YOLO object detection
- Machine Learning APIs by Example (Google I/O ’17)
- Google’s Deep Mind Explained– Self Learning A.I.