VS Code, from Microsoft, is a great editor! There are some great AutoHotkey plugins which make programming in AutoHotkey easy!
If you’re a more advanced programmer, and/or working with collogues, the GIT integration in VS code is a must!
Download the VS code hotkeys cheat-sheet
VS Code and AutoHotkey
- Check out the great AutoHotkey webinar we had on using VS Code by our very own Isaias Baez
- In this video Isaias demonstrates how you can easily revert to an earlier version of a script and then compare files to see what edits were made
- Here’s another video where we walk through jumping around different versions of your code. Super helpful when your users are on different versions of your program!
- Here Isaias Baez shows us how amazing VS Code can be by first reverting to an earlier version of our Window Snipping tool, then checking for changes that a user made.
- Check out this cool video where Isaias shows us how to control the order when comparing files in VS code