It seems that you haven’t purchased this course yet or you are not logged in.
All of our courses are sold with a 30 day Double your money back guarantee!
If you are unhappy with the course for any reason within the first 30 days, you can get 2X what you paid, no questions asked!
Intermediate AutoHotkey / Getting past the basics
Here we take a deeper-dive into how to automate your Windows PC. With over 4 hours of course time, you’re sure to level-up your automating with AutoHotkey v2! Among other things we take a deep-dive into using Controls, play with the Windows Registry, Tackle 5 types of loops and jump into using Maps and Arrays.
Here’s a high-level overview of what you’ll learn
- Various Types of Send
- Using a SetTimer
- Creating, reading, and writing initialization files (.ini files)
- Working with the Windows Registry
- Simple Arrays
- Basic Loops
- Looping until a condition is met
- Looping through files and folders
- Parsing Text
- The While Loop
- The For Loop
- Utilizing Controls to connect and automate programs
- Selecting menus in (older) windows programs
Intermediate AutoHotkey v2 Course
So above we’ve shown you
- There’s NO RISK due to the 30-day double your money back guarantee
- You will have a clear path for your next steps in AutoHotkey
- Others like you that are experienced AutoHotkey users have learned from the course
What is stopping you from taking the time to sharpen the saw? Make a pledge to work smarter not harder and plan for a better tomorrow!