All of my courses are sold on my partner site Udemy and come with the Udemy 30 day money back guarantee!
If you are unhappy with the course for any reason within the first 30 days, you can get a full refund, no questions asked!
When you start coding in AutoHotkey (or have been using it for a while), this is a great course for you! We cover many of the perplexing things that confuse people new to AutoHotkey
AutoHotkey is an amazing language to start learning! This course continues on FAQ -1 but focuses more on questions you’ll run into during coding.
Here’s a high-level overview of what you’ll learn
- Lecture 1: Introduction- Who we are
- Lecture 2: What are some good default settings to have
- Lecture 3: How to add comments to your code
- Lecture 4: What is the AHK Toolkit used in this course?
- Lecture 5: How can you ensure only one instance of a script is running
- Lecture 6: Understanding the AutoExecute section of scripts
- Lecture 7: Should you have One script or Many scripts?
- Lecture 8: How to send keystrokes
- Lecture 9: What are Commands, Directives, and Functions?
- Lecture 10: How to click coordinates
- Lecture 11: How to find an image
- Lecture 12: How to spam a key (repeat commands in a loop)
- Lecture 13: How, and when, to use quotes around your strings & variables
- Lecture 14: How to get input from a user
- Lecture 15: How to select files or folders
- Lecture 16: How to run programs, folders, URLs
- Lecture 17: How to get around single-threaded issues
- Lecture 18: How can I remap keys to the ones I want
- Lecture 19: How to wait for a specific window to be active before taking action
- Lecture 20: How to create context sensitive HotKeys
- Lecture 21: How to have a script only work when a specific window exists
- Lecture 22: What is the #Include directive and how can I avoid needing it
- Lecture 23: When should I elevate my script to run as an Admin
- Lecture 24: What is the User Account Control (UAC) Why won’t my hotkeys/strings work?
- Lecture 25: What to do if things aren’t working
- Lecture 26: Troubleshooting: General process
- Lecture 27: Wrap-up- thank you!
- Lecture 28: Bonus Lecture
All the world loves a sale! Using this coupon will give you a great deal on the Intro to AutoHotkey course!
You can come back here at any time and use this link to save on the Intro to AutoHotkey course. We can’t guarantee the discount will always be this big however we will always have a coupon for you to save!
Still not sure this course is for you? Here are a few testimonials from people that have worked through the course:
So above we’ve shown you
- There’s a 30-day money back guarantee
- You can purchase the course at a severe discount
- People new to AutoHotkey and experts have learned from the course
What is stopping you from taking the time to sharpen the saw? Make a pledge to work smarter not harder and plan for a better tomorrow!