All of my courses are sold on my partner site Udemy and come with the Udemy 30 day money back guarantee!
If you are unhappy with the course for any reason within the first 30 days, you can get a full refund, no questions asked!
Intro to AutoHotkey
If you’re new to AutoHotkey (or have been using it for a while), this is the course for you! AutoHotkey is an amazing language! While its very easy to read, it has so much functionality that it can be difficult to know where to start. We have over 800 free videos on our YouTube channel showing how to use it. However many people just don’t know where to start. That’s where working through our Intro to AutoHotkey Udemy course can really help!
Here’s a high-level overview of what you’ll learn
- Which version of AHK to use
- A great AutoHotkey editor / IDE to use
- When to have multiple verse single scripts
- Understanding the Auto-Execute section
- Hotkeys & Hotstrings
- Hacking windows programs to remap keys to your preferences
- Sending mouse clicks
- Assigning values to variables
- Evaluating conditions (Using the if command, etc.)
- Displaying Splash screens & tool tips to inform users of the scripts progress
- Go subs / Subroutines
- How to use AutoHotkey functions and create your own!
- Using the #Include directive & when you don’t need to!
- Some of the very cool built-in AutoHotkey variables
- How to Activate a window / Check if it exists
- Moving, hiding and showing windows
- Setting and getting the Statusbar
- Troubleshooting your scripts / Best practices & tips for what to do when things go wrong
All the world loves a sale! Using this coupon will give you a great deal on the Intro to AutoHotkey course!
You can come back here at any time and use this link to save on the Intro to AutoHotkey course. We can’t guarantee the discount will always be this big however we will always have a coupon for you to save!
Still not sure this course is for you? Here are a few testimonials from people that have worked through the course:
- Great course for becoming more efficient. Mr. Glines was most helpful in answering my questions. I recommend this to fellow educators. –Paul B
- I’m using AutoHotkey for nearly 17yrs. Joe has created an amazing course and btw is a key contributor at the AutoHotkey-forum. Well done! –Bill S.
- I love how easy the explanation is and how good the course is made to follow along. –Tom A.
- This course is a good match for me. It’s confirming some of the things I’ve learned here and there, and I’m learning new things as well. I would just like to see some things explained at a very basic, non-programmer level, such as, for example, when talking about variables, “what are they, what do they do, when are they used, etc.”. –Nora D.
- I liked how this course was taught from a “I’m not a programmer” point of view. I liked the live troubleshooting in particular. They kept me engaged to see if I could spot the issue before a solution was found, or to see if alternate solutions could have applied. — Aladdin G.
- Lots of great examples and rich knowledge of this topic. I had a very slim knowledge of this subject before taking this course but I have learned a ton and will likely have to digest the info before I can absorb all this course has to offer. I already have quite a few tweaks to my everyday work life I can use to save time. –David W.
- Curso bastante rÃ¡pido que da las herramientas necesarias para entender AutoHotKey. No saldrÃ¡s automatizando todo, sino con la capacidad de entender el resto de temas y funciones. –Angel C.
- Even though I already knew most of the material, repeating does not hurt and I am still learning some valuable info. Joe is a great instructor especially taking into account that AutoHotkey tutorials are very scarce online or elsewhere. I also like the real-time troubleshooting/debugging – it does not irritate me at all. All in all, a very nice intro course and I already look forward to the intermediate/advanced course. –Peter T.
- I am learning a lot. I like that you left in the mistakes you are making because is shows us more troubleshooting steps/options that I can go through to solve my own issues that i know I will run into. Thank you for being so genuine and organized. –Mike G.
- Absolutely. I was looking for a high quality course on AHK since months and I finally found it. –Raza V.
So above we’ve shown you
- There’s a 30-day money back guarantee
- You can purchase the course at a severe discount
- People new to AutoHotkey and experts have learned from the course
What is stopping you from taking the time to sharpen the saw? Make a pledge to work smarter not harder and plan for a better tomorrow!