It seems that you haven’t purchased this course yet or you are not logged in.
Sale price: 29.99
|Want 25% off?|
All of my courses are sold with a 30 day money back guarantee!
If you are unhappy with the course for any reason within the first 30 days, you can get a full refund, no questions asked!
Objects are the gateway to code that is: organized, intuitive, maintainable, and flexible.
They enable easy access to COM objects & Classes that are amazingly powerful yet simple to use!
- Get to use amazing AHK classes (Chrome, mySQL, Rufaydium, WinClip, Neutron, ObjectCSV, etc)
- Objects & Classes are the “key” to Object Oriented Programming
- After learning Functions, Objects are the next step to leveling-up!
- Allow you to use OOP / dot-notation which is more intuitive
- Allow you to simplify solving complex problems
- Better organize your code
- Enable personalized naming conventions
- Extend classes to borrow & build on other people’s classes
- Convenience / simplicity when creating multiple instances
- Establishes a hierarchy to methods and properties (Window has a document, Document has elements, Elements has events, etc.)
- Objects allow you to easily group multiple related values with a hierarchical structure
- Allows you to bind your functions to a given instance (restrict the value of a parameter)
- Learn classes in the easiest to understand language (so you can use them in other languages)
- Provides memory protection in high level languages by abstracting methods and properties to an in-memory instance. (multi-threading as an example)