Excel and COM with AutoHotkey
AutoHotkey Webinar Videos & Links
- Here is a link to video of the First hour (Thank you Joe W for providing this. I forgot to record the first hour!)
- Video of Second hour where we chit-chat about how to best solve some problems.
- Jackie Sztuk: [email protected] jszapp.com Connect on LinkedIn YouTube videos Resources
- Joe Glines: [email protected] the-Automator.com Connect on LinkedIn YouTube videos Resources
Resources covered during Excel and COM AutoHotkey webinar
- What is COM?
- Some of the programs COM integrates with
- Internet Explorer
- HTML File (interact with HTML)
- Windows Explorer
- File System object
- WinHTTPRequest (API calls-Possibilities are endless!)
- MSXML2 Dom Object (XML Parser)
- Scripting Dictionary
- Windows Media Player
- Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)
- Scheduled Tasks
- WMI Tasks (Windows Management Instrumentation)
- Speech API: SpVoice
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Synaptics touchpad
- Email delivery via CDO
- CAPICOM Series (digital signature, encryption etc.
- ADO (SQL queries to data sources)
- SPSS (Statistics tool)
- Much, much more!
- Some helpful resources
Featured Script- Toggle to other monitor
AutoHotkey webinars are planned for the third Tuesday of each month. Signup to future webinars here