AutoHotkey Webinar Videos and Links
- Here is a link to video of the First hour
- Video of Second hour where we chit-chat about how to best solve some problems.
Link to AutoHotkey Webinar resources:
- Jackie Sztuk: Admin@jszapp.com jszapp.com Connect on LinkedIn YouTube videos Resources
- Joe Glines: Joe@the-Automator.com the-Automator.com Connect on LinkedIn YouTube videos Resources
- Guest Speaker: Mason firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources covered during AutoHotkey webinar
This is a GUI for building the syntax for calling the Notify function.
Tutorials and Videos on Classes / Objects
- AHK Documentation: Classes
- Samardac: Classes in AHK, Basic tutorial
- GeekDude: Classes in AHK, a Dissection (Advanced)
- use throwsnonexistantmethod to Throw error when calling method not inside class
- AboutScript: Intro to Objects in AutoHotkey on YouTube
Lynda.com overview: Object Oriented language (not AHK specific but great review
Why use classes
- 1) multiple times but operate independently
- 2) group methods together (similar like library/Include). Don’t use this., don’t instantiate
Here is the deck that Mason put together for our webinar (Thanks again Mason!) as well as the people on the webinar that helped talk through how classes work.