The other day Jackie and I were wrapping up a podcast and he mentioned something about using “stream” instead of a file. I mentioned that I’d adapted my OCR script to use the built-in Windows 10 OCR (instead of relying on Tesseract) but I was unable to change my script to use a variable instead of requiring a saved file. Thankfully Jackie had actually played with this so we started to update my script. About 30 seconds in, I suggested we record the session and I’m glad I did as there was some advanced stuff we covered! We ended up turning it into our 55th Podcast.
You can get the new version of my Screen Clipping with new OCR here.